01 Oct Service development for women’s start-up promotion
October 2014 – March 2015
The Association of Business Women in Serbia (ABW) with the support of the German agency for international cooperation – GIZ, implements project „Service development for women’s start-up promotion“. Project activities are conducted in Belgrade, Subotica and Valjevo in cooperation with local associations of business women.
– Raising awareness between female students, potential and established start-up entrepreneurs about the possibilities that entrepreneurship can provide regarding self-employment.
– Enabling female students, potential and established start-up entrepreneurs to apply contemporary and efficient methods, tools and techniques for faster and more successful establishing and development of business.
– Promotion of best practices in women’s entrepreneurship
Project beneficiaries are female students who wish to obtain entrepreneurial skills; potential women entrepreneurs currently unemployed and women who established their business over the past three years.
Project introduces many novelties not only regarding the approach of strengthening the capacity of women’s entrepreneurship, but entrepreneurship as a whole. Novelties are presented as group of complementary activities and are related to:
- Trainings for enabling participants to apply the new Lean start-up methodology
- Mentoring process by experienced women entrepreneurs
- Formal consulting by experts from specific areas of business
- Promotion of new solutions, models of learning in business and best practices of women entrepreneurs