10 Jul Research and publications
Many of our projects and training programs are a result of valuable research we have undertaken to identify the issues affecting women entrepreneurs and the actions which are necessary to develop a favorable business environment, not only for women start-ups but also for experienced business women who would like their companies to continue to be successful and remain sustainable.
Our studies and analyses provide strong evidence to advocating pro-women and pro-business policies with decision makers who often rely on the research and publications of Association of Business Women for much more than statistics, but rather a more comprehensive view of the complex issues affecting women’s entrepreneurship and employment in Serbia.
Recent publications include: (will have the cover pages of each publication and we can click on it to go directly to the pdf version)
- Pearls of Excellence
- Benchmark Analysis: Innovativeness of 50 Women-Owned Companies in Serbia and Germany
- Sustainability of Female Businesses in Serbia
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Women’s Status on the Labor Market
- The Importance of Business Networking among Women
- From a Vulnerable to a Sustainable Group
- A Guide for Navigating the Labor Market in the Privatization Process